Saturday, September 6, 2008

a little behind

ok-- i know, i know... i have gotten out of the blogging habit once again- arg! getting back into the swing of things with school and all has been very time consuming... plus i am a procrastinator.... and when i put something off for a little while- i put it off even longer -cause i am behind- then i really put it off because i don't like to face the reality that i am way late on something- a great example- this blog... an ever better example- hubby and i have yet to order wedding pictures...yeah... and they are already paid for...go figure....

i have so much i want to blog about- i was even tempted to start a list so i would remember all of it... good thing i started the 'rewind episodes' a while back... you may see A LOT of those soon... well, let's be honest... maybe soon

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you and your procrastination! Blog at your own pace (and risk!) :)

Jessie said...

I love the new background! So Becca - so awesome :)
Yeah, I check your blog all the time...you never blog. :) But then again, I blog really well, like, 3 times in a row and then don't for 2 weeks....life get's crazy - what can they expect?!?!?!
Love ya!

kevin and courtney said...

how do i get your blog on my blog so that i don't have to type it in every time i want to look at your site? ps...those word verifications can be tough...you're lucky i'm able to figure this one out :)

Erin said...

I'm tempted to just copy and paste this post on my blog!! I'm so behind too!!!! I love you for being a procrastinator like me :)

And I miss you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i'm a little overwhelmed by the number of places i could leave you a message, so i picked this spot. favorite color(s) green, then blue.