Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bizarre American Holiday...
Yeah! You have one too!

So- my dear friend had this on her blog... so I had to copy. :-)
(love ya Jessie)

Go to this page, click on your month and find your birthday! You should then laugh and feel honored to have such an occasion on your birthday - and then post your holiday on my comment list!

Now I need some help from ya'll... according to this lovely site (smiling), December 2nd (which is my birthday for those of you who are confused) is National Fritters Day. Now I must ask the obvious... WHAT THE HECK IS A FRITTER???

I am imagining a little bug.... hummm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it's a fried apple pie kind of thing....much yummier than a bug if I am thinking of the right thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey whats up Becca!
I looked up my b-day and it is national dress up your pet day! Woo Hoo! Wait I am confused I thought I was suppose to dress my dog up everyday...Well I guess I should take the ruby red slippers and dorothy wig off of our pug...gotta go...by the way cool blog :)
Dave P.

Michelle said...

Okay, so I have 2: Saxophone Day and Marooned Without a Compass Day. Hmm...I wonder what that means...

Jessie said...

National peanut butter and jelly day!! April 2...
a frittar is a kinf of donut...go to Tim Horton's or dunkin donuts and ask for an apple frittar...mmmmm....yumm-o